onsdag 2 november 2011

Feist + Mastodon = Briljant



















I min intervju med Troy för någon månad sedan föreslog jag ett samarbete med Elton John. Istället blir det kanske något med fantastiska Feist istället.
Nedanstående via Metalsucks via Hitfix:


“Brent [Hinds] and I were nodding at each other, and he’s like, ‘Nice riff,’ and I’m like ‘Nice tone.’ So backstage I’m thinking about letting these two worlds collide, how they should collide, so I’m like ‘How about Metals [Feist's latest album] meeting metal?’” Feist explained, saying she sort of pitched a split record to Mastodon. “Brent was like, ‘Well, I do like that “Bad in Each Other” song, I could see that.’ Maybe now I will look into learning to cover ‘Oblivion’… or anything off [The Hunter]. That album’s amazing.”

/Niclas

Inga kommentarer: